Mango ice cream
For our final recipe, we will be going full summer mode! At first sight, these food and drinks are less healthy, but we know something to fix that!
Making ice cream yourself is fun and simple and ideal to make it an activity together with your children. The only thing you need is a piece of fruit of choice and water. The shapes are available in all kinds of stores. One big advantage of this home made ice cream: You know what’s inside! 😉
Ingredients for 6 popsicles
- 1 mango
- 100 ml water
- Peel the mango and remove the pit
- Cut the mango into pieces and add to the blender.
- Add water and mix into a whole.
- Pour the juice into the ice molds and put them in the freezer for 5 hours.
- Hold the popsicles under hot water for a few seconds so they can be easily removed from the molds.
We used a mango, but you can use a fruit of your own taste and choice!
Life is like an ice cream, enjoy it before it melts