This week, we’re leaving the oven behind us and going for the handicraft. You don’t need a lot of ingredients and within fifteen minutes you will be able to serve it to your friends and family!
Everyone likes to eat chocolate mousse from time to time, but it’s not really healthy. But don’t worry, with this recipe you won’t regret eating this sweet sin anymore! This recipe is slightly more bitter but definitely worth the try!
Ingredients for 4 persons
- 1 banana
- 1 avocado
- 25 gr cacao powder
- Some chocolate chips or pieces of fruit to finish
- Mush the banana and put in a bowl.
- Cut the avocado in two and remove the seed. Remove the pulp from the skin.
- Cut the avocado in pieces and add to the bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder to the bowl and mix untill it becomes a smooth mousse.
- Scoop the mousse in a nice dish and enjoy!
If the question is chocolate, then the answer is YES!