After having made the delicious banana cake, a cookie seems like the most appropriate choice. You may wonder how a cookie can be healthy… Well, with a few simple changes anything is possible. So get that cookie jar ready!
Cookies: some people love to bake them, others like to eat them. Something for everyone with these delicious oatmeal cookies!
- 75 gr of pastry flour
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch of baking powder
- 50 gr oatmeal
- 60 gr soft butter
- 60 gr sugar
- 1 vanilla stick or pod
Recipe for 12 cookies
- Preheat the oven at 220°.
- Put the soft butter and sugar in a bowl and mix.
- Add the oatmeal, pastry flour and a pinch of baking powder and mix until it is a whole.
- You can optionally add the vanilla stick or pod.
- Prepare a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Place the batter in balls on the plate. Make sure there is enough space in between!
- Bake the cookies for 10 minutes at 220 ° C.
- Let the cookies cool down.
TIP: You can add extra topping to this recipe. this can range from chocolate dips to berries. Let your imagination and taste run free!
“Whoever shines every day never walks in the dark”
Snack peak for the next recipe 😉