Do you want to maintain your good intentions for 2019, but are you struggling to leave your desserts on the side? Then we might have the solution for you! With these delicious and healthy desserts you don’t have to worry about taking that spoon and enjoying it to the fullest! Let’s get healthy!
In the coming weeks, we will be giving you a delicious recipe for an everyday dessert made in a unique way. Healthy, yummy and fun to prepare together wth friends or family! This first week we will be making a banana cake!
Naturally, not everyone likes bananas. This cake however, will convince everyone to at least try it! You will be able to put this cake on the table within an hour.
- 120 gr butte (room temperature)
- 120 gr flour
- 70 gr almond powder
- Pinch of salt
- 120 gr coconut blossom sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3 bananas
- 2 coffee spoons of baking powder
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat the oven at 175°.
- Let the butter come to room temperature.
- Weigh the flour and almond powder carefully and mix these in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt at the end.
- Take the bowl and add the butter and sugar. Connect the bowl to a blender and let it mix.
- Crack the eggs and add them to the bowl.
- Peel the bananas and cut in small slices. Add them to the mix and let the kitchenaid continue.
- Add the flour with almond powder spoon by spoon to the mix and mix everything to a whole.
- Add baking powder to give the dough some air.
- Grease a baking tin with butter and sprinkle with a little flour. Make sure it’s covered with flour and throw the surplus away.
- Pour the batter into the baking tin.
- Cut the last banana into fine pieces and arrange it on the batter.
- You can sprinkle some granulated sugar on the whole if wanted.
- Bake the banana cake a good 30 minutes in a hot oven at 175 °.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool completely. Sprinkle some powdered sugar over it and enjoy!
“Eating is a necessity, but cooking is an art”