Family Fun Days: for many large companies it’s a challenge to find a concept that really unites everyone.
“Let’s go to an amusement park”, is often what happens. Easy to do: you buy tickets and hand them out to your employees. You ask the park for a separate zone with catering and some branding with a stage: everyone knows what to expect.
At Herculean we believe it’s a good start. You show your employees and their families that they matter. But are you convinced you achieved your goal?
Ask yourself these questions:
- Did everyone show up? Did more or less people attend compared to last year?
- Were people looking forward to the day and was everybody informed?
- Was everyone engaged and having fun? Not just the kids or the families with kids?
- Did your company message resonate with everyone?
Our Family Fun Day takes it to the next level. Let’s start from one of the examples we organised recently: a family fun day for more than 5000 people.
Together with the HR department we developed a complete “active amusement park” with over 50 activities and activations, 30 healthy food trucks, 4 zones (Vitality -Discovery – Energy – Adventure – Splash), a company zone where the company clubs could promote their activities and a central village with stages and performances.
- The kids: no queues, exclusive access and so many things we never did before. It was cool to do activities with my parents!
- The parents: we did active things with the kids instead of being a passive spectator and the kids could eat healthy food instead of the sugar-stuff they eat and drink in typical amusement parks.
- Employees without kids: lovely atmosphere, good food, activities for us too, great performances and we could connect with many colleagues in the central village.
- The company clubs: the perfect opportunity to engage employees for our activities.
- HR: the number of people who participated was higher than last year and everyone loved it. We showed our true company values, had peace of mind and all this for a very competitive budget.
Are you looking to organise a Family Fun Day? Contact us and let’s co-create your day with activities, a great location, catering, entertainment, branding, communication plan, website etc
Do you want to involve your brand activation agency? Happy to work with them to get your messages accross!
Contact us: email@example.com.