We hope you have enjoyed a fantastic summer! Labor Day is coming up this weekend and after that, daily school and work life will be kicking off again full speed. But it does not have to be all work and no play. In fact, this is the perfect time to take a pause before the start of the rat race and plan your next team event!
Rather than planning something from scratch, why not participate in an Inter-company challenge which combines teambuilding, a corporate festival, networking and employer branding all in one?
The Hercules Trophy is a perfect solution – here are 5 excellent reasons to participate:
- A day of revolutionary networking and team building with an attractive festival atmosphere open to all ages and cultures.
- A combination of 12 diverse fun challenges so everyone on the team will find something they love. No athletics skills required.
- Camaraderie through sport and entertainment. Come as a company, leave as a team!
- Show off your brand to all other companies and to thousands of fans all over the world.
- Support a charity – 50% of the registration fees go to American Cancer Society!
The 5th edition of the US Hercules Trophy challenge is happening on June 15th, 2017. The event will be hosted at Liberty State Park with epic views on downtown Manhattan, Lady Liberty and Ellis Island. Excellent catering and afterparty with full open bar at Liberty House. The perfect teambuilding activity for teams of 7, powered by CBS Local and Supporting American Cancer Society.
Now is a perfect time to sign up as we have extended our early bird special until September 30th in celebration of Labor Day!
Hercules Trophy is organized in Europe, Middle East, Africa, India and the USA. Thousands of large and small companies in the USA and all over the globe have participated already and keep coming back. With corporate fans all over the world like Google, Disney, Delta Air Lines, Microsoft, Zodiac, MetLife and so many others, your company can’t afford to miss this unique experience. Read more about it here.
To sign up or get more information, just contact us via below form: