The Olympics are fun to watch and admire. In the Hercules Trophy, you want to participate in the fun. Amaze yourself and your teammates at what you can achieve together!
If there is one unique element that sets the Hercules Trophy apart, it is the team atmosphere. While there is an element of fun competition, it is not at all about the individual results. Teamwork is the most important success factor: you come as a company and leave as a team!
Here is an overview of the Hercules Trophy and how you can participate:
What is the Hercules Trophy ?
- The Hercules Trophy is an open B2B event that welcomes different companies together in a competition with a corporate festival atmosphere.
- There are 12 Herculean challenges, which change every year.
- Each company can participate with one or multiple teams of 5-7 players each.
Why is it called “Hercules Trophy”?
Ancient Hercules had to perform 12 impossible labors. Luckily, he was helped by Hermes and Athena. We can’t guarantee that the Greek gods will be there on the day for you. But with a little help from your team members, you have a good chance to succeed!
Why should I participate?
- It is a great event for teambuilding, networking, branding your company and fundraising for our charity partner, the American Cancer Society.
- You get to spend a full day of fun competition in a festival atmosphere and get to try out new challenges that will make you come back for more! Check out the pictures below!
- You don’t need to be an athlete to compete!
When and where does it take place?
- The US Hercules Trophy takes place on June 15th 2017 at Liberty State Park, NJ.
- The Hercules Village will be at the Historic Train Terminal, with epic views of Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty.
- For more details, read all about it here.
How do I sign up?
- Just contact us via the form below and we’ll provide you more info and get things going for you!
- Now is a perfect time to sign up as we have an early bird special until August 31st!
To get you into the mood, here are some pictures from recent Hercules Trophy editions around the world!